Cost of Diminishment
We often believe how we are raised doesn’t affect us. We view childhood experiences through the lens of adulthood and discrediting their effects on our lives. In this pilot episode of Raise 1000 Voices (the podcast) we’re going to discover the cost of diminishment with Erika Cramer.
Also known as The Queen of Confidence, Erika has built a formidable social media following, is an inspirational speaker – and mentor to thousands of women across the globe. She empowers, encourages, and inspires women to step into their confidence.
Erika walks us through just how the dangerous habit of diminishing experiences costs us. We tend to label life-changing events, the role models we had (whether positive or negative), or the decisions our parents made when we were just children as “not a big deal” – not reailising its full impact on how we handle relationships, careers, and life in general.
If you’d like to know more about how you can avoid the trap of diminishment and embrace the journey towards confidence, this episode is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The journey to becoming the queen of confidence (00:50)
- The real cost of diminishing our experiences (06:15)
- What prevents women from unlocking their inner confidence (08:18)
- Why our internal voice is the biggest barrier to standing in your power (11:00)
- Tactics that can help women amplify their self-trust (13:02)
- The ramifications of not speaking up and why affirmations may not always work (19:45)
- Strong powerful feminine voices Erika admires (32:28)
- Erika’s final pearls of wisdom to the listeners (46:25)
“Go after the words in your head, rewire those words but don’t just grab affirmations out of the sky.” -Jacqueline Nagle
“With compassion and kindness to ourselves we get curious about what’s stopping us and how to unravel that.” – Erika Cramer
“Caring and thinking about the opinion of others is cool but allowing it to stop you will affect your joy and life.” -Erika Cramer
The Fourth Dimension
WHERE TO FIND ERIKA CRAMER
Known as the Cardi B of the personal development world, Erika Cramer aka The Queen of Confidence is a full-flavoured, spicy inspirational speaker and mentor to thousands of women across the globe.
Today, she connects with an engaged global community and shares with tens of thousands of women on a daily basis to help empower, encourage and inspire them to step into their confidence.