Storage of Collected Information
All personal data, at a minimum, is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us via the Contact Us Form.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us via the Contact Us Form.
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details using the Contact Us Form.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
2. the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
3. be informed of what data processing is taking place;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to data portability;
6. object to processing of your personal data;
7. rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us. The right does not apply in the following circumstances:
The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
The decision is authorised by law; or
You have given your explicit consent.
Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
1. Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
2. Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
3. Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
4. All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.