In this episode of Speaker Driven Business, we dive deep into the world of speaking and uncover seven common misconceptions that may well be holding you back from delivering truly captivating and memorable speeches. Jacqueline, our resident guest, breaks down these misconceptions and sheds light on how understanding them can transform your speaking game.
Keynote speakers are the architects of impactful events, setting the stage and leading the way. By tuning in, you’ll learn how to steal the secrets of the great keynote speakers to make your speech resonate, inspire, and leave a lasting impression on your audience.
So, if you’re ready to elevate your speaking skills and create unforgettable moments, join us in this episode as we tackle the keynote speaking misconceptions head-on. Don’t miss out – it’s time to unlock your full potential as a speaker! Tune in now on Apple Podcasts or favourite platform and start your journey towards becoming a master of the stage.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The role and significance of a keynote speech / speaker in different events (02:55)
- Why Jacqueline does not recommend selling or pitching from the stage (07:20)
- Understanding the appropriate duration and timing of a keynote speech (09:15)
- The meticulous and well-planned nature of a keynote speech (11:13)
- Crafting speeches that go beyond the chronological unfolding of events (13:25)
- The characteristics of a great keynote speech (15:23)
“Keynote speaking doesn’t have to be the Holy Grail unless it is specifically what you’re in this game for.” -Jacqueline Nagle
“When you say you’re a keynote speaker, the market has a certain expectation about what they’re going to be buying from you and your capability and capacity.” -Jacqueline Nagle